Praxity Diversity, Equality and Inclusion Statement
Praxity Global Alliance welcomes and celebrates all people.
We honour each individual and what they bring to the table. As an organization, we are fully supportive of inclusion. Praxity is a better organization for all of its staff and its participant members when we encourage input and membership from people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and opinions.
We continually strive to educate, recognise where we can be better and do more as an organisation. We also understand that there is still work to be done in our Alliance, and the accounting profession in general, to address diversity, equity, inclusion (DEI), and unconscious bias.
Praxity is committed to take action where appropriate. We will:
- Listen, and hold a safe space for our staff and those of our participant members, to create a dialogue about diversity, inclusion and equality in all its forms so that we can learn from each other and address issues in a collaborative way.
- Use our platforms to give voices of all backgrounds the ability to provide ongoing education on DEI and unconscious bias in our profession.
- Promote actions and implement initiatives to improve diversity within our alliance.
- Foster a community of acceptance, welcome people from different backgrounds, perspectives, and ideas. Making sure they are listened too.
- Create content and education opportunities that will help staff and those of Praxity’s participant members not only do their own internal work around DEI biases but provide ways to continue to address DEI in their own environments.
Forward-thinking accountancy firms are demonstrating diversity and inclusion can drive business.